Continued from last announcement… On June 22, I will be participating in the Featherboard Writing Series.
A Clean And Moral Web Site
See three of my videos looping in a cozy theater at Aggregate Space.
MIXTAPE: A RECAP OF BEST NEW MUSIC ON BANDCAMP
1. “Black Cat” by THE SOFT WALLS
2. “Annie Moore” by K I D S
3. “Washington Weather” by BEACH VACATION
4. “Endurance” by STRANGE RELATIONS
5. “Hugs” by THE PRESERVATION
6. “Our Love was a Crime” by ALLIGATOR INDIAN
7. “Ride” by SHY BOYS
8. “Waiting” by PROGRAM
9. “My Old Brittle Bones” by DREAMEND
10. “Golden Seeds” by DYLAN CAMPBELL
11. “Compassion Fatigue” by PANDERCAKES
12. “Black Eyes” by PUSSY WIZARD
WHAT YOU MISSED LAST WEEK:
MIXTAPE VOLUME 1
Like always, you can follow us on bandcamp to view our entire collection of hidden gems:
(It’s pretty tedious work putting together a mixtape. So if you really dig this playlist please show your appreciation by reblogging!)
I’ve created a blog for my commercial art documentation work, please take a look and let me know if you are in need of photo services in the NYC metro area
a message from yovino
Adobe Books, 3166 16th Street
I (Katie Hood Morgan) have been involved with Adobe Books in an official capacity since November 2009 (as a curator in the Backroom Gallery). By then the shop was already 20 years old and countless artists, musicians, poets, thinkers, and creative types had passed through, lovingly looked after and encouraged by proprietor Andrew McKinley.